Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Bookmarks - where are they stored?

Edmod raised this question and I found, there was no answer known...

It is not in *.sketch file in .onyx folder, where lots scribles and other info is stored.

So, it must be somewhere in system partition. Might be good to know because of backup, export and so on...

It might have db extension, as well as other config files, but I do not have Linux skills to locate it myself.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=488
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #2
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
how can you look what's inside .onyx files?
Inemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I myself cannot, so far. But, *.sketch files are SQLite database files.

If you meant .onyx folders, then you may see the contents using PC if you allow to show hidden files (in file manager).
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote