Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Do you want to visit other worlds? Why?

So, I spend a lot of time daydreaming. I love the idea of exploring different worlds and looking at scenery. I considered that I would enjoy meeting aliens too. But then I remembered that I don't really like talking to people all that much. So I thought about it some more and came to the conclusion that I probably wouldn't like talking to aliens either.

I just want to visit other worlds for the scenery, not the aliens.

How about you?
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
I want to find intelligent life somewhere in the galaxy, because to quote Monty Python, "there's bugger-all down here on earth".

And minions, I need more minions. I seem to have used up all mine somehow...

Last edited by 5thWiggle; 11-05-2012 at 07:41 PM.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
weltonsfancy
Enthusiast
weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post

I just want to visit other worlds for the scenery, not the aliens.

How about you?
I am all for it. Let's go!
weltonsfancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What a jolly idea. I'd love to visit other worlds, advanced worlds where there is actual freedom and not the spurious version humans call democracy. Worlds where there is peace and understanding and enlightenment. Worlds where governments and authorities would be busy making life better for their citizens instead of making up new taxes, unfair laws and ways to favor the strong and forsake the weak ...
I'd probably never come back to this stupid planet.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, intergalactic travel