Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Nice. Thanks. I see opie in the breadcrumb trail. I actually booted that up on my Palm Tx a few weeks ago. It was sitting on a shelf gathering dust for a few years, and I needed to drop in and say "hello" to it when some folding serial keyboards arrived from ebay...

But now that we know that kindles have OTG external USB ports, we can use USB keyboards when we figure out how to switch modes.
Neat.
I bought my K3-3G as a replacement for my Palm Tx - too soon to know if that was a good move or not.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #17
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Neat.
I bought my K3-3G as a replacement for my Palm Tx - too soon to know if that was a good move or not.
But on the palm tx, 3g is not free...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote