Books w/ Apple 2 11.11%
Butterflies 6 33.33%
Woman at Window 9 50.00%
The Letter "N" 4 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2011, 09:51 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I voted for the butterflies because I think it's quite nice looking.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:54 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Thank you. You make a good point!

Well, one thing is certainly clear - no on likes my current bright and colorful avatar. Its just a little too busy I guess (even for me).
Animated avatars usually do look too busy.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:02 PM   #18
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I voted for the butterflies because I think it's quite nice looking.

Quote:
Animated avatars usually do look too busy.
True, true.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:42 PM   #19
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
I guess I'm the only one that likes the Rubic's cube avatar!
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:46 PM   #20
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
I guess I'm the only one that likes the Rubic's cube avatar!
Rubic's Cube! Now why didn't I think to call it that. Glad to know its not making you as dizzy as the rest of us! LOL
Old 12-31-2011, 11:10 PM   #21
Nyssa
Series Addict

And after taking and holding an early lead "Woman at Window" is my avatar for 2012!

Thank you, again, for voting and have a Very Happy New Year!!
Old 12-31-2011, 11:35 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Too bad the butterflies didn't win. I think they look the best of the choices given.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:46 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Where did the woman in the window picture originally come from?
Old 12-31-2011, 11:48 PM   #24
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I got my times mixed up and missed the vote. Oh well, I would have chosen the lady at the window anyway.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:49 PM   #25
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Where did the woman in the window picture originally come from?
Live Journal
Old 01-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #26
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I got my times mixed up and missed the vote. Oh well, I would have chosen the lady at the window anyway.
No worries. Thanks for thinking of me. Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Live Journal
Link please. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #28
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Link please. Thanks.
Oh Gosh Jon, I downloaded that over 2 and a half years ago. I would have no idea where to find it now. I can tell you that the person who made it has a community called "Roxicons".
Old 01-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #29
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I would have voted for the butterflies, but I liked your rubic's cube avatar too!

Actually, all your choices were good!

Congratulations on your coming qualification as a substitute teacher (I have no doubts). I hope you'll find the work fulfilling. My mother was an elementary school substitute for many years. I'm proud to say her students usually wanted her to stay!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #30
Nyssa
Series Addict

Thank you Filark! The training is almost over, except the last four hours which takes place at the district office in 11 days.

Tags