Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
ricthestic
ricthestic began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
changing screen savers

I have read quite a few threads wrt changing the screen savers. I do not understand how to get to the "root directory". Can someone explain. TKS
ricthestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Hello ricthestic, and welcome to Mobileread. You don't say what sort of reader you want to change the screen saver of, but I would post your question on the appropriate thread for it - more likely to get an answer from someone who knows about your reader.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ricthestic and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #4
ricthestic
ricthestic began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Screen Saver... Kindle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricthestic View Post
I have read quite a few threads wrt changing the screen savers. I do not understand how to get to the "root directory". Can someone explain. TKS
PS: Kindle3
ricthestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert