Notices

Old 11-05-2014, 07:29 AM   #1
Barney123
Barney123 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura HD
Wink New recipes

Hello to all,

I'm new in this forum.

To start with the community I have made several new recipes to download news, especially german newspapers. There are all local papers of the Münchner Merkur and GWUP - die Skeptiker. Is there a special thread where I can post them for the community to use them?

I think it would be helpful to have all the recipes at a special place, sortet like in Calibre. Is there anywhere such a place? Is there somebody who will post a link?

Barney123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This forum is where you can post your recipes. If you think a recipe you create will be of general interest, say so in your post and I will consider adding it to calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2014, 08:23 AM   #3
Barney123

Red face New recipes

Hello Kovid Goyal,

Thank you very much for calibre, its great!!

I think the recipes are of general interest. The Münchner Merkur is a local paper around munic, germany. It has several local papers around munic and four little different papers in munic. you will find all recipes in "Münchner Merkur and local papers.zip" "GWUP - die Skeptiker" is a news-site that tries to unmasc conspiracy theories and parasciences.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Münchner Merkur an local Papers.zip (18.9 KB, 62 views)
File Type: zip GWUP - die Skeptiker.zip (409 Bytes, 120 views)
Old 11-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #4
Barney123

Hello,

Sorry the correct englisch word is not "parascience", its "Pseudoscience"

greetings
Old 11-05-2014, 11:40 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You should make the following changes to those recipes if you want them included in calibre

1) Add a language, like this

language = 'de'

2) Add a description describing briefly what the news source is about

description = '....'

3) Add the following tot he top of the recipe

from calibre.web.feeds.news import BasicNewsRecipe
Advert
Old 11-12-2014, 03:59 AM   #6
Barney123

Smile revised recipes

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply,

now I've made the changes. I added a new recipe "Scinexx". It was already integrated in calibre, but it doesnt work. I made a new version that works.

greetings
Attached Files
File Type: zip Münchner Merkur and local papers.zip (24.4 KB, 91 views)
File Type: zip GWUP - die Skeptiker.zip (683 Bytes, 80 views)
File Type: zip Scinexx.zip (600 Bytes, 107 views)
Old 11-12-2014, 06:35 AM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...82296ffd0c59f7