Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo, Kindle
Tears of Requiem -- Song of Dragons, Book Two

Song of Dragons -- the fantasy series beginning with Blood of Requiem -- continues with a new tale of blood, steel, and dragonfire.

BOOK TWO: TEARS OF REQUIEM

The nightshades cover the land. Demons of smoke and shadow, they fear no sword or arrow. They suck the souls from all who live, like a glutton sucking marrow from bones. The world falls under their darkness.

But the nightshades crave more than random ruin. The souls of mere humans will not sate them. They seek dragons.

Requiem's last dragons, a mere scattering of survivors, have fought off men and griffins. But how can they fight the nightshades, creatures they cannot cut or burn?

Kindle US

Kindle UK

Nook

Smashwords

Official Website

As always, thank you for reading!

Daniel

Last edited by DArenson; 08-22-2011 at 01:32 PM.
DArenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
aahhh i haven't read the 1st one yet, its in my evergrowing backlist.

thats an awesome cover.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
aahhh i haven't read the 1st one yet, its in my evergrowing backlist.

thats an awesome cover.
Thanks, xg!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #4
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
Another blow me away cover! Another book I'm just going to have to go out and get tonight! Looking forward to reading it.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #5
DArenson
ebookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjack21 View Post
Another blow me away cover! Another book I'm just going to have to go out and get tonight! Looking forward to reading it.
Thanks, rd! Hope you enjoy it.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:13 PM   #6
BROOKX
BROOKX began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I totally loved Blood of Requiem. Was really well written n captivating. Honestly didn't expect to be pulled in as much. Gonna have to get Tears of Requiem. I gotta see what Gloriae will be up to.
BROOKX is offline   Reply With Quote