Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-18-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Jane Duncan ebooks

Finally!

I have long wanted to re-read the Jane Duncan 'Friends' series of books, starting with 'My Friends the Miss Boyds', and they are at long last being released on 30 July.

Link to Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/se...8-c1ae524de47c

And they are couponable!

cadele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Enjoy!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:41 PM   #3
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks! I hope I won't be disappointed when I re-read the first one.

Now I just need a timely good Kobo coupon...
Old 08-31-2015, 07:27 AM   #4
cadele
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadele View Post
Thanks! I hope I won't be disappointed when I re-read the first one.

Now I just need a timely good Kobo coupon...
Well that 50% multiuse coupon came along at just the right time! I bought the whole series bar one which for some odd reason hasn't been released yet.

Hmmm. I might have to make an appearance in the ebook buying addicts thread
Old 08-31-2015, 07:33 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadele View Post
Well that 50% multiuse coupon came along at just the right time! I bought the whole series bar one which for some odd reason hasn't been released yet.

Hmmm. I might have to make an appearance in the ebook buying addicts thread

I would say you're already an Honorary Member.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:43 PM   #6
cadele
Addict

(Credit) card carrying
Old 10-26-2015, 05:53 AM   #7
cadele
Addict

Well I'm halfway through the first book in the series (My Friends The Miss Boyds) and it is just as charming as I remembered.

What is NOT charming is the crap OCR and proof editing by Blind Freddie. Bello is the publisher.

Just what circle of hell should such publishers be consigned to?!