Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
economix
economix began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505; PRS-300; Kindle 3
Insert metadata as page at start of book

Hi, I apologise if I am overlooking something obvious, but is it possible to customise the information included with the "insert metadata as page at start of book". At the moment I get the book title, the text "Book Jacket" and the series title and number if relevant.
Ideally I would like the author name to be included and I don't really need to have "Book Jacket" included in the text.
Thanks
economix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by economix View Post
Hi, I apologise if I am overlooking something obvious, but is it possible to customise the information included with the "insert metadata as page at start of book". At the moment I get the book title, the text "Book Jacket" and the series title and number if relevant.
Ideally I would like the author name to be included and I don't really need to have "Book Jacket" included in the text.
Thanks
Check out this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2010, 01:20 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not without editing the source code, I'm afraid. But calibre is very simple to run from source.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote