Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-28-2012, 05:04 AM   #1
neilbymouth
neilbymouth began at the beginning.

Device: ipad mini
New Yorker - Missing cartoons

The last few editions of The New Yorker I've fetched doesn't have the 'Cartoons from This Issue' feature. Have other found this or is it a glitch with my system? I've downloaded the latest edition (.97) of calibre.
Also a few times the cover failed to update to the latest edition but this seems to have been fixed now or it has for this weeks mag!

Thanks in advance
neilbymouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I will take a look.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The RSS feed recipe uses for downloading articles no longer includes cartoons from the current issue.
Case closed.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote