Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-16-2014, 09:43 AM   #736
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Pizza for Good: An Interactive Cookbook, Memoir, and DIY Guide for Building Community by Will Pollock is free at Barnes & Noble and Amazon
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:14 AM   #737
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Free Kindle Recipe Book of British Puddings

Nursery Puddings: Comforting Desserts From Childhood. By Jenny Robertson. Rated 5 stars from 12 reviews at the present moment. Digital list price $2.99; Kindle price now $0.00. http://www.amazon.com/Nursery-Puddin...From+Childhood.

Book Description
This is a collection of recipes that I ate heartily as a child! My mother is a fantastic cook and now I make these delicious puddings and desserts for my own family. True some of them may not win any competition in the looks department, but taste these treats and you will find your heart warmed and your soul soothed.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2014, 02:26 AM   #738
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

50 Easy Main Dish Dinner Recipes--Kindle Freebie

Favorite Family Dinner Ideas: 50 Easy Main Dish Dinner Recipes. By Sherry Frewerd; Quick and Easy Family Recipes. Rated 4 1/2 stars from 12 reviews at the present moment. Print list price $6.99; digital list price $1.99; Kindle price now $0.00. http://www.amazon.com/Favorite-Famil...Dinner+Recipes.

Book Description
Something for Everyone - Even Picky Eaters Will Love these Tasty Dinner Recipes!

The recipes in this collection of family favorite main dish recipes were selected not only for their taste but for how easy they are to make too. The ‘Kid's Favorite Spaghetti Chicken Dinner,’ ‘Easy Layered Tostadas,’ or ‘Cheesy Pizza Burgers’ are just a few of the 50 delicious and easy recipes families love and ask for over and over again. Most of the recipes use fresh ingredients while others make use of a mix of fresh and convenient ‘store bought’ ingredients to help get dinner on the table with ease.

Along with the easy recipes in this cookbook, we are including a handy list of ‘Common Cooking Substitutions’ that home cooks will find very useful. We hope that you enjoy this recipe collection and ask you to please visit our Amazon page to see other great ‘Quick and Easy Family Recipes’ cookbooks.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:25 AM   #739
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Funny Kindle Book of the Day (or Whenever)

I occasionally run across webpages of ebooks that I find very funny (although often the authors may not mean for them to be). These are just too good not to share with my fellow Mobilereaders.

I've heard that many people in other parts of the world eat insects as a part of their diets. Well, I'm not in other parts of the world; I'm in the good ole' U. S. of A. and we don't eat bugs. And putting French ("appetit") in the title of this book is not going to make eating insects any more palatable to me.

I really don't expect anyone to buy this "funny Kindle book of the day (or whenever)," but you're certainly welcome to. But I think just reading the preview will gross you out enough that you won't care to read anymore; it did it for me.

Bugs Appetit. By Chad Peterson. By Chad Peterson. Not rated yet [even though it's been published for over a year and a half. Could it be because no one has tried out any of the delicious bug recipes? Naaaaw, that couldn't be it.]. Digital list price $2.99; Kindle price now $0.99. http://www.amazon.com/Bugs-Appetit-C...s=Bugs+Appetit.

Book Description
Bugs Appetit is an entomophagy cookbook. Entomophagy is the art and practice of eating insects as food. The book contains 25 tasty recipes, guaranteed to please. Eating insects is becoming more main stream, but entomophagists find it hard to find new and exciting recipes for preparing the tasty bugs. This book is intended for the those already eating insects and seeking new and exciting recipes. It is also for those who love culinary arts and are seeking new ways to tantalize their taste buds.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 06-19-2014 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:56 AM   #740
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I occasionally run across webpages of ebooks that I find very funny (although often the authors may not mean for them to be). These are just too good not to share with my fellow Mobilereaders.

Book Description
Bugs Appetit is an entomophagy cookbook. Entomophagy is the art and practice of eating insects as food. The book contains 25 tasty recipes, guaranteed to please. Eating insects is becoming more main stream, but entomophagists find it hard to find new and exciting recipes for preparing the tasty bugs. This book is intended for the those already eating insects and seeking new and exciting recipes. It is also for those who love culinary arts and are seeking new ways to tantalize their taste buds.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2014, 02:55 AM   #741
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Traditional Czech Cuisine Cookbook--99 Cents Kindle Ebook Now

I love ethnic food. I hate paying for cookbooks, since there are so many out there that are free. But this Czech Cookbook looked so good that I just had to pony up the 99 cents to get it for myself. Check out the preview and the reviews and see what you think. Czech? I mean, check?

Traditional Czech Cuisine CookBook (Cooking around the World). By Martin Vadlejch. Rated 4 1/2 stars, but from only 2 reviews at the present moment. Digital list price $5.00; Kindle price now $0.99. http://www.amazon.com/Traditional-Cu...d+the+World%29.

Book Description
Features:
- Over 40 traditional Czech recipes.
- Useful tips and tricks.
- Illustration images (e-ink optimalized)

And much more!

Don't wait and try how does Traditional Garlic Soup taste, or try amazing Czech Sirloin!

If you like this book, feel free to leave some customer review or try to give this ebook as [a] gift.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:27 PM   #742
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Free Kindle--Yummy Desserts in Jars (and Not in Jars, Too?)

I suppose that someone could skip the jar and just have the dessert served in a bowl like people normally do?

Desserts in Jars. By Bonnie Scott. Rated 5 stars, but from only 7 reviews at the present moment. Print list price $9.99; digital list price $3.99; Kindle price now $0.00. http://www.amazon.com/Desserts-Jars-...sserts+in+Jars.

Book Description
Desserts in Jars - Bake and No-Bake Recipes

Desserts in Jars is the latest book in the collection of fun and easy, sure-to-please gift ideas from your kitchen. No matter what the occasion, a dessert is a welcome gift, and jars are the latest trend in home décor and food. Combine the two, and you’ve made a sure-fire dessert that will be a welcome addition to any gathering or event.

Cakes, puddings, parfaits and more yummy desserts are all made and served in cute, retro-style Mason jars. These stylish serving dishes make perfect containers for any casual get together. Plus, they’re sturdy and inexpensive, so you can make up a few or enough to serve the whole clan.

Add the colorful, personalized labels that you can print online, and they’re perfect for sending home with your guests at the end of the evening for a late night snack, compliments of you! Over 600 labels are available online for printing.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 06-19-2014 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:54 AM   #743
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
34 Muffin Tin Meals: Easy Muffin Tin Recipes For Your Family and Guests by Alicia Reaves
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CPM9R5U/
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:00 AM   #744
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

100 CASSEROLES And Main Dish Recipes From Church And Community (Church And Community Cookbook Series 2) by Ann Carriveau
http://www.amazon.com/CASSEROLES-Rec...dp/B00H89IQ1G/

repeat
100 More Easy Recipes in Jars by Bonnie Scott
http://www.amazon.com/100-More-Easy-...dp/B00FPQN5R4/
Old 06-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #745
gabby98
Wizard

4 Free @ amazon from Encore Books

Tilapia - The Ultimate Recipe Guide - Kindle edition by Daniel Tyler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KZL5JZK/

Healthy School Lunches by Amanda Ingelleri, Encore Books
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KJ3LDBI/

Gourmet Salads - The Ultimate Recipe Guide by Terri Smitheen, Encore Books
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IOOLOCW/

Gluten Free Vegetarian - The Ultimate Recipe Guide by Jessica Dreyher, Encore Books
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IP3WRAA/
Old 06-22-2014, 02:43 AM   #746
gabby98
Wizard

Muffin Tin Meals: Mouthwatering Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner eBook: Tasty Creations
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FN8QW8I/

The Healthy Quinoa Cookbook - Kindle edition by Nicolette Goff
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009F0T2DC

30 Delicious Sweet Potato Recipes - Tasty and Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes (The Ultimate Sweet Potato Cookbook Including Recipes For Sweet Potato Soup, ... Potato Salad, Sweet Potato Souffle and More) - Kindle edition by Pamela Kazmierczak
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AB7YZV2

The Farmer's Market Seasonal Cookbook Cooking Fresh Food Fast While Eating Local and Staying Green eBook: Karen Pettine, Little Pearl
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DBCRBME

Cookie Recipes from Scratch (Grama G's Top Homemade Recipes From Scratch Book 6) - Kindle edition by Rose Taylor
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009JQ8TPE

40 Delicious Coconut Flour Recipes - Gluten Free Recipes For The Whole Family (Quick and Easy Cookbooks) eBook: Sarah Stevens
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BAEK1HW
Old 06-24-2014, 01:49 PM   #747
gabby98
Wizard

Slight OT (maybe) but I thought it pertained

Container Gardening Made Easy: Beginners Guide to Growing Organic Herbs and Vegetables in Your Indoor Garden by David Stone
http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00JWR29SI/
Old 06-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #748
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Slight OT (maybe) but I thought it pertained

Container Gardening Made Easy: Beginners Guide to Growing Organic Herbs and Vegetables in Your Indoor Garden by David Stone
http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00JWR29SI/
Not completely OT - thanks!
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:21 AM   #749
gabby98
Wizard

Indian Food Cookbook:The Taste of Northern India: A Culinary Journey Through Recipes and Landscapes (culinary journey cookbooks Book 1) by shira barak
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HUBE1MA/
Old 06-25-2014, 08:48 PM   #750
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Indian Food Cookbook:The Taste of Northern India: A Culinary Journey Through Recipes and Landscapes (culinary journey cookbooks Book 1) by shira barak
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HUBE1MA/
Great find!

Unfortunately, I saw this post too late--the price had gone up to $4.75. There's a site that I know of, however, where I can request a price drop notification.

I love ethnic food, perhaps Indian most of all. I'm not enough of connoisseur, though, to know the difference between north Indian food and south Indian food.