Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
brauckmiller
Edge User

Audio Recording Quality

So, I used the eDGe today to record a meeting that ended up going for about an hour.

I transferred the AAC file from the eDGe onto my Windows XP PC and had to rename it to .MP4 to get VLC to play it. Now, I am not sure if this is an issue with VLC, but intermittently during the playback of the file, I hear little stutters in the audio.

Anyone else notice this?

I have not tried listening to it on the device as yet, but will do so and if the issue is there, then I have to start wondering....

I used the built-in mics and let it go to internal storage (not sure you can save it to anywhere but there...)

Thanks

Craig

Old 04-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
done
Edge User

Hi Craig,

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix for it.

Advert