Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #21706
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Thank you.

I knew I shouldn't have put off doing laundry yesterday.
Sorry you didn't get the laundry done. I guess that's why your avatar looks so .... unclothed?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #21707
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Had some water earlier, now some Coca-Cola Zero.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #21708
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Finished my second mug of Anniversary Breakfast Blend. Nothing in my cup, trying to decide what to have. Sun was out this morning, but now it looks like rain. Maybe some Jade Ti Kwan Yin. I haven't had any green in a while.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #21709
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad

Thats what $30 gets you from the local pumpkin patch people...

VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:10 PM   #21710
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Good Day, everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post

Free kid with purchase of 3 pumpkins?

Cute little guy and he looks thrilled about his pumpkins.

Finishing my morning coffee and getting ready to try a new blend I was gifted, Peets Angelina Nicaragua.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #21711
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Sorry you didn't get the laundry done. I guess that's why your avatar looks so .... unclothed?
You would be amazed at how many black cloaks a reaper uses.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #21712
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Lung Ching Dragonwell. Very satisfying.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #21713
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy

Put your hand in the hand of the man who stilled the water
Put your hand in the hand of the man who calmed the sea
Take a look at yourself and you can look at others differently
By puttin your hand in the hand of the man from Galilee.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxh_EDrL_uE )

Good morning, everyone! Heavy rains today. Raining cats and dogs!! (I just stepped in a poodle...) I've tried to mix a little Lapsang Souchong into a Ceylon Kandy... no joy... Poured it out and made a fresh cup of just Kandy. Kandy is a Ceylon Dimbula from the Kandy region of Sri Lanka, and I think I'm going to pour it out too... I really should stick to the teas I KNOW I like, but the Mad Scientist in me says 'explore your boundaries!' Balderdash! Give me Keemun tea! Assam tea! Mix some Assam with Ceylon Uva for an English Breakfast tea... I know those are good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Maybe some Jade Ti Kwan Yin. I haven't had any green in a while.
But... but... but... Ti Kwan Yin is an Oolong, not a green. I don't understand?

Quote:
Nice looking kid! Big punkins too! You should see Japanese pumpkin. Very common dinner food all year round, but the outside is green rather than orange, and it's just a bit larger than a softball! Taste is the same though.

Just time for a second cup of tea, then off to walk the Osaka Underground Shopping Malls!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #21714
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Cute kid. We will want to see the after pics.

Skim milk.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #21715
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks all!

He cannot wait for Halloween to be over now, cause we take them in the woods and SMASH THEM. He picked them out based on their throwing potential even!

Keeps them from rotting on our porch, keeps kids from smashing them at our house, and feeds the deer. Triple play!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #21716
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
Orange Crush. The undisputed KING of orange sodas.
oh! you're a Broncos fan!!! AWESOME!!!!

Quote:
Thanks all!

He cannot wait for Halloween to be over now, cause we take them in the woods and SMASH THEM. He picked them out based on their throwing potential even!

Keeps them from rotting on our porch, keeps kids from smashing them at our house, and feeds the deer. Triple play!
I wish I couold inturreput all sorts of pumpkin mashing here and feed them to my horses
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:54 AM   #21717
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
It's a shame that Halloween 'trick or treating' has been over-shadowed by all the nastiness. When I was little, I'd bring home 4-5 large size paper shopping bags (the sort with rope handles) filled with treats over the course of our evening's run from door to door. I'd have to go home after an hour or two, drop off a bag (bags,) pick up empty bags and hit the streets again. At the end of the night my mother would go through everything and throw away anything that wasn't commercially wrapped. That would still leave me with 2-3 shopping bags filled with candy, cookies, cakes, etc. but I was only allowed to eat a couple of things each night, and bring something to school for desert at lunch. I didn't know it at the time, but over the next week, my mother would throw out a few handfuls each day while I was in school just so I wouldn't eat so much junk. Hundreds of kids would be making the rounds in the neighborhood, and my mother would hand out mini-Hershey bars or rolls of Life-Savers, Cinnamon Red-Hots, etc. starting around 4:30 in the afternoon until around 11pm. The last time I was in the States, one child came to the door, and she was accompanied by a parent... Parents in cities are just too afraid to let their kids out alone these days, or take candy from strangers. Probably a bit better in rural communities, but being a city kid with dozens of 6-10 floor apartment buildings within a three block radius, I could knock on over 1,000 doors between 6-11pm. That's a lot of treats! With four apartment doors at the end of a hallway, we would ring all four at once, gather our treats, then run to the other end of the hallway and do it again, then run down one flight of stairs, run to the end of the hallway, etc. Mass production trick or treating!

My treat right now is unbranded Keemun tea. That never fails to make me happy!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:39 AM   #21718
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee. 2 cups in my thermal mug.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #21719
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
I've had the neighbours kids call on us at Halloween twice. No one last year though. That's it! The first time took us by surprise. We only had a couple of biscuits to give them. Last year I had a pile of lollies but it was a "no show". I guess the biscuits were the reason.
Halloween isn't real big in our street.

Just finishing off a cold cuppa. Billy tea.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #21720
Quake1028
Guru

Coke Zero ---> Water ---> Empty .

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?