Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 10:15 PM   #21676
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
My son has a swat costume... that is as close as I get.
My son went through that stage, but started with warlock, batman, and ninja first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I am dressing up as the parent of an infant, complete with eye bags.
I remember my costumes like that.

Waiting for the water to get hot for my tea.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:48 AM   #21677
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Lucas is going to be a pumpkin.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2012, 06:23 AM   #21678
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Is this better?
Oh, very nice. You make an excellent Cleopatra.

Coke Zero #2 (or is it #3) in my cup.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #21679
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Morning coffee and doing laundry.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #21680
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I've just finished a sparkling lemon and lime drink with no added sugar.

So - is anyone else (apart from Stitchawl, orlok, dreams and me) in this thread dressing up for halloween?
here! really me from last year's yappy howl-o-ween

I have a new hat this year!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #21681
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
here! really me from last year's yappy howl-o-ween

I have a new hat this year!
That's a very good witchy costume. You've managed to improve on that hat?

Nothing in my cup!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #21682
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
not only improve, but there were two others that I wanted even more! the first was too small and the other was $125!!!!! I felt a little bad spending what I did on it, but I am becoming notorious locally for my hats...

you guys will have to wait for post yappy howl-o-ween to see it!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #21683
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
'Morning, all... Running late... off to go Leaf Peeping again... 200k ride yesterday without camera, retracing route today with camera... Slurping down Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea and eating onigiri. Costume is finished... Looks like it's going to be another good day!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #21684
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Love the new costumes in this thread.

Stitchawl have you managed to fill up that new 32 gb (?) card yet?

I am trying to decide what will be for dinner tonight and waiting for my hot water for a cup of tea so I can sit back and relax while reading for a bit.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #21685
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Drinking a cup of Spice of Life White Tea. I've developed a sore throat and this seems to be helping.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:34 AM   #21686
dreams
It's about the umbrella

I hope you feel better soon.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:40 AM   #21687
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Home again... drinking Keemun tea and uploading images to the computer. I'm anxious to see if I got anything good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Love the new costumes in this thread.
Stitchawl have you managed to fill up that new 32 gb (?) card yet?
16G, and no, not even close. That's the equivelant of 26-27 rolls of film... even at the max resolution 'Raw' format that I shoot in. God only knows how many it would hold in normal jpg format! I've been playing around with it, shooting with my camera set to continuous... press and hold and the shutter keeps firing... With my old (four years old) 4G cards, the data transfer was so slow that the camera's buffer would fill up after five shots, and I'd have to wait 20-30 seconds before I could take another shot. With this new card, I can shoot 22 images, then have to wait about 4-5 seconds before I can shoot another 22! Great for sports or action photos. Useless for landscapes and flowers... Nice to have though, if I get into a situation where I can use it. It would have been great at the paragliding school!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 10-21-2012 at 03:43 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:27 AM   #21688
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Just finished Coke Zero #1
Old 10-21-2012, 07:26 AM   #21689
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you.

I knew I shouldn't have put off doing laundry yesterday.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:29 AM   #21690
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Drinking a cup of Spice of Life White Tea. I've developed a sore throat and this seems to be helping.
Not a tea drinker but I am told teas with licorice in them help a lot with that. Like this one

http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/throatcoat
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?