Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-14-2014, 03:08 PM   #1
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
I thought my Kindle had died

Yesterday after many hours relatively trouble free I thought my Kindle touch had died.

Here's the story.
I finished reading a book and when I pressed the home button the top part refreshed but where my book list would be was blank. I turned it of and back on but again the top part refreshed but the rest was showing the screensaver still. At this point my kindle refused to respond to any touches on the screen so I held the power button to do a restart
After it restarted it came back on but now it said I had zero books on the kindle.

When I plugged it in Calibre showed me all my books were still on there and at that point I remembered I had put half a dozen free books on my kindle a few days before.

Removing the books restored my kindle to perfect working condition with all the books showing.
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:30 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Now add them back 1 at a time see which one is the bad one LOL
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert