Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
A Brief Study of Land Mammals (literary fiction)

Hello all, my novel A Brief Study of Land Mammals is now available for 2.99
WARNING: While this book is far from Erotica, it Contains some mature (sexual) content. Adults only please.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/177828

http://www.amazon.com/Brief-Study-La...and+mammals%22

Eddy's get-rich football betting scheme has yet to pay off, so in the meantime, he continues to endure the grind of daily life. Luckily, he fancies himself an American looking at America, studying the masses. Observing the mating habits and seasonal migration patterns of every day men and women. Eddy struggles to find the meaning behind it all, the motives of these Land Mammals.

As Eddy teaters closer to the edge, he finds himself faced with a self-imposed ultimatum: to find wealth, love and success, or die trying.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover1.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	88950  

Last edited by Echase; 12-27-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: end of free promotion
Echase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

any feedback is welcome
Old 07-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
Echase
Connoisseur

Still on sale 25% off for a few more days!
Old 08-03-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
Echase
Connoisseur

available now from:

Smashwords
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Diesel eBooks
Old 08-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #5
Echase
Connoisseur

An excerpt:

"It’s not that I don’t like people. Well, I don’t, but I don’t hate them either. I don’t want to kill them or escape from them. I fear isolation, I think it would drive me mad. If I were to live in a cabin, way out in the country somewhere, I would surely lose it. Begin talking to myself, becoming more and more lost in my brain. Inventing new worlds, words, creatures. Unable to snap back into it. No, I fear isolation. I like to keep people near, even if I don’t want talk to them. I just need them to be around, in case I do want to talk to them. In case I need a reality check. I prefer to live amongst them, a mole. A hidden parasite, leaching off their society with no intention of contributing anything of my own. A drunk, high, psychotic zombie, living amongst the herd of Land Mammals. A secret agent, like agent Finch. Living a false reality, because it’s necessary. To study and analyze the trends, for the coming Athletic Allegiance Wars. The Class Wars. The Alien Invasion, Civil War II, World War III, whatever it is. Whatever terrible, horrifying, sadistic fate the Gods have in store for us, their ant farm of pleasure, their litter box called Earth. "

Read more today!
Old 08-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #6
Echase
Connoisseur

An American looking at America, studying the herd.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
Echase
Connoisseur

Read anything strange and different lately?
Old 09-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #8
Echase
Connoisseur

In celebration of my newest novels release, A Brief Study of Land Mammals is available FREE from smashwords until 9/20! Just enter coupon code EZ25T for a full 100% savings!

Smashwords
Old 09-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
Echase
Connoisseur

no longer free, but still worth every penny!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
Echase
Connoisseur

It is a great day for a new eBook!
Old 11-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
Echase
Connoisseur

"Maybe he was right; maybe I was losing it a bit. The less I slept, the more everything blurred together. I was admittedly, slightly confused. Things had been going increasingly poorly, perhaps I needed to rethink my game plan. Maybe my system was flawed and I was just throwing money away. If that were all true, then I really was losing it. I believe that there is a duality to everything. To all people, things, the world even. For every winner, there is a loser, things all tend to balance out in the end. This is true of the world, filled with both good and evil, depending on where you look. Even people, me especially. I sometimes felt there was a war going on inside me, between the dark and the light. But as time went on, the borders began to blur. Which one was which? Or was it useless to even try and separate the two. Nothing can be as good or bad as it seems, rather somewhere in the middle. I begin to ponder deeper into such fantastical questions of deep meaning and profound insight, before deciding that I’m simply still feeling the acid a little bit. "
Old 12-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #12
Echase
Connoisseur

Raw Grit.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #13
Echase
Connoisseur

Something new to read!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #14
Echase
Connoisseur

Strange books for strange people!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:07 PM   #15
Echase
Connoisseur

Reading is good for you.