Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #31
FDD
Connoisseur
FDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
I like the "silly" - now are getting into semantics:

"allowing you to launch and switch between programs using their interface"
- that is exactly what people expect. If I use the device, I want to use their interface - what else?
I am not interested in what is built into Linux if I can't use it or I don't notice it.
This is not a Linux-nerd discussion, this is about using software concerning the reading experience on an e-reader ...
Some people in this thread got a wrong idea of what the programmers had to do to make you do two things at the same time with your device. Since the argument was technical I replied in a technical way (saying things that are clear to the Onyx' programmers, take that for sure), I didn't want to confuse things any further...
FDD is offline   Reply With Quote