Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
***SOLD***

Would like to sell my Kindle Touch-WIFI NO ADS with warranty till March 2013.
Touch has 4gb memory and speakers for use with Audible books and mp3 downloads. Has hardly been used and will come with Amazon Green non-light cover with Decalgirl Quiet Time Mermaid skin. Back skin is on cover front. All in excellent like new condition and giftable as I prefer my K4basic for reading.

Amazon or paypal gift card accepted for payment.

Please PM if interested.

Last edited by Tabatha; 01-23-2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: *****SOLD*****
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote