Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
Ingrid
Ingrid doesn't litterIngrid doesn't litter

Device: iPhone. Opus. Kindle 3 incoming...
When automated suggestions go bad...

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but sometimes robots to funny things without their owners knowing about it. =]

Feedbook suggest similar books to the Quran.... *see the balloon pop-up in attached picture*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	quran_batman.png
Views:	304
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	36439  

Last edited by Ingrid; 09-24-2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Attaching picture.
Ingrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF

Maybe those customers who downloaded that book also downloaded or looked at the other books?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
Ingrid
Ingrid doesn't litterIngrid doesn't litter

Device: iPhone. Opus. Kindle 3 incoming...
Hehe...maybe you're right. But people can get themselves killed for doing that! :-o
Ingrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I guess my laptop screen is too small. I can't see what the other books are
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:06 AM   #5
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Hey, Batman is a little like a god, isn't he? Angry, vengeful, functionally immortal, socially dysfunctional, fictional.

You also have to wonder why "Budha" [sic] is listed as one of the tags. Actually many of the (human-supplied I guess) tags are a little weird.

Disclaimer: If my views regarding any and all gods offend you, then maybe it is because you are uncertain of your views, otherwise you would most likely not care. If your particular god cared he can voice his objections directly to me, I'm sure.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert