Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Shipping the new Esquire cover

A while back I promised to ship the new Eink covers to anyone not in the USA. I just picked up several copies of the magazine. On the way home I stopped at the post office to get a shipping quote. The following prices are for Europe and Canada. I will ship elsewhere; I just need to check the cost first.

I have two suggested ways to ship the cover, the whole magazine and just the cover.

The entire magazine plus envelope and cardboard (to protect the cover) weighs 27 ounces. The cheapest way to ship it is in a Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope. The package would take 6 to 10 days to arrive. The total cost is $20 for Europe and $18 for Canada.

The cover (plus cardboard to protect it) weighs 4 ounces. The best way to ship it would be First Class International. I don't have an estimate of how long it will take to arrive. The total cost is $12 for Europe and $10 for Canada.

I would prefer to be payed by Paypal, but I can also accept a money order or bank transfer. If anyone is interested, send me a pm.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote