Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
kmichael500
kmichael500 began at the beginning.

Device: kmichael500
Bookmarklets on Kindle Touch

I was wandering if I could put bookmarklets on the Kindle touch. I can't figure out how to edit bookmarks I have added? I would like to put the klip.me send to kindle bookmarklet and the lastpass login bookmarklet on my kindle.

Michael
kmichael500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Your post is being moved to the Kindle forum. After all, you have a Kindle.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
phoeagon
Enthusiast
phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmichael500 View Post

I was wandering if I could put bookmarklets on the Kindle touch. I can't figure out how to edit bookmarks I have added? I would like to put the klip.me send to kindle bookmarklet and the lastpass login bookmarklet on my kindle.

Michael
well i've just figured it out... see this thread...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...75#post2025375
basically you need to modify navigator.js in /usr/local/waf/shared/js/ and manually change the browser setting database in /usr/local/waf/browser/resource/LocalStorage...
phoeagon is offline   Reply With Quote