Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-22-2016, 04:54 AM   #1
CoronarJunkee
CoronarJunkee is on a distinguished road

Device: Onyx Boox M96
Impossible to update M96

Hello everyone,

I've given updating my M96 (from e-reader-store) another try. And again, I cannot seem to do it.

While the update installs properly (and successfully, according to the on-screen-info), rebooting the device after updating just gets me into a loop of unsuccessful starting up and rebooting again. The same has happened to two previous updates I've tried to apply to my M96.

I've tried erasing all user data, wiping the cache, but nothing changed.

Then I ran the "update" version corresponding to the system as it was running before (5th of february, 2015) and voilà, everything's back to normal, all files are there, all scribbles are there, just as if nothing had ever happened.

What can I do to update my device? Has anybody got any idea?

Cheers,

CJ
CoronarJunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 12:30 PM   #2
japinder
jp
japinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air, Remarkable 1, Kindle Oasis 2
You can try to recover with Flashtool...

Jp

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
japinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert