Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-24-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
Cowboy1863
Cowboy1863 began at the beginning.

Device: all
Thumbs up Kindred Spirits: Book One: An Unexpected Love

Hi!
I'm new to this forum and couldn't pass up the opportunity to promote my book in this thread!
This is my 2nd published book, and the first in what will be a series. It's a paranormal (vampire) romance, but it's not your typical vampire. I've gotten a good review on Barnes and Noble, it's not been out very long, but is available on B&N and Amazon, and coming soon in paperback to Amazon.
This is the story of a man who was forced to watch as maurauders raped and murdered his wife, he vowed revenge, but couldn't deal with the loss of his soulmate, he turned to drinking and fighting until one night, he met up with a vampire that turned him. He got a very satsifying revenge against the men who killed his wife, and now has spent each mortal lifetime searching for the spirit of his wife who is born into a new body.
This first book tells of the time he found her spirit just after the Civil War, she's already married and has a family so he won't disturb that, but he stays close so as to keep an eye on her.
He teams up with 2 women who have lost their husbands in the war, and need help getting to Texas on the same wagon train his wife is traveling on.
The book has several very spicy scenes, a good plot, and a surprise ending.
The blurb on Amazon and B&N does not fit the book well and I will be re-doing that soon.
The book is 596 pages in paperback form.
Cowboy1863 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
Cowboy1863
Cowboy1863 began at the beginning.

Device: all
Thinking about it, I probably should have put a link to my site. If you go to my blog page there, I'm putting segments of a short new book, (humor), on there and from that you can get an idea of my writing style. My website is www.rogerdelray.com I also put out a monthly newsletter that you can subscribe to. Hope to see you there!
Cowboy1863 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
love, relationships, romance, vampire romance