Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-16-2021, 12:30 PM   #1
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Android map app that will allow me to avoid a dangerous left turn?

I'm going to be moving to a new home soon and have been trying to use Google maps to get directions and estimated travel times from the new home to various places. Unfortunately, Google always wants to have me make a dangerous left turn onto a busy 5-lane highway near the start of the trip. In reality, I will always start out by driving a few minutes in the other direction to get to a traffic light where I can turn safely.

Google Maps on Android doesn't have an option to avoid left turns, nor is it possible to drag the route. I've tried adding stops in the direction I want to go but this got weird results.

I know if I start out driving Maps will eventually recalculate but I'd like to be able to enter the route I actually want before I start out.

Can anyone recommend an Android maps app that will allow me to avoid the problematic left turn?
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote