Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
KoGs
KoGs began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo e-reader
Creating a virtual library

Hi all,

I am trying to think of a way to make myself a library of the digital books I have. I was able to export myself a csv file which lists all the books I have in my library which is great. Now the next step is to be able to include the book summaries (similar to turning the physical book over and reading the back cover). I already have all the summaries (I believe it's stored in the opf file?), so it's just a matter of getting that information out without having to copy and pasting for every single book. Once I'm able to do that the final thing I'd like to do is to have my list which would be hyperlinks link each book to the appropriate book summary so my list of books doesn't get too clustered.

Any ideas how I should go about this? Thanks.
KoGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Creating catalogs: Start here.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert