Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
Irene LeCram
Irene LeCram began at the beginning.

Device: kindle for PC
New Young Adult novel: The Sungazer (-50% coupon)

Hello everyone,

I would like to present my Young Adult Novel “The Sungazer”, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

The Sungazer is about Stan, a teenage boy, who’s living with his friends in a Spanish boarding school annex Abbey. Starting his second year, he can feel things are going to get interesting again One day, he meets the Abbot’s mysterious friend from India who tells him about a technique once practiced all over the world, one that lies at the basis of the earliest religions. As him and his classmates research it, however, what they discover blows their minds, as they realize they have stumbled upon one of the best kept secrets of Christianity...

Now I am offering it at Smashwords at a 50 percent reduction, until the end of this month, the 30th of February.

Go to:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/237355
And at the check-out, just punch in the code! GL79Q

Enjoy!
Irene Lecram
Irene LeCram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Would you say that this blurb is an accurate reflection of the writing style of the book?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
Irene LeCram

Why don't you download the sample and judge for yourself?
Old 02-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, I've done so, and it seems to be reasonably well written.

You know, you really should take more care with your blurb. The reason I asked whether or not your blurb was a reflection of the writing style of the book is that it's full of errors in grammar, word use, and punctuation. There's an old saying that you only get one chance to make a first impression, and that's especially true when it comes to books. If I looked at your blurb, and thought that your book must be equally error-ridden, I wouldn't have considered reading it. You've put all that effort into the book - why "blow-it" with a blurb that's so full of errors? Even down to the level of saying that your book has 50% off until "the 30th of February". Do I really want to read a book that's written by someone who doesn't know how many days there are in February?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:07 AM   #5
Irene LeCram

Thank you,
Yes, I should have spent more time writing the blurb. Most errors could and should have been avoided.
I do know February has only 28 or 29 days. :-)
As you can see, I'm new at this board. Do they have an "edit" button somewhere?
Thanks
Old 02-17-2013, 08:11 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Sure - just click the "Edit" button under the message.