Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-08-2016, 01:42 AM   #1
carrie.e.b
carrie.e.b began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Post My Ebook - My letters for you

Hi everybody

I'd like to promote my ebook here. But i want inform you before that english isn't my native laguage and i started to learn it 2 1/2 months ago... i wrote my E-Mail adress in my book and would be happy to hear from my readers.
Positive or negative.

https://www.amazon.com/My-letters-yo...al-text&sr=1-1

About my letters for you:

Letters for you are short stories resp. weekly diary listings for everybody who is interested to read about me.
Included are all my crazy stories about my life, bad or good one night stands, friendship, family, my feelings, how I started a new life and how I fall into (a kind of) prostitution.

best wishes Carrie
carrie.e.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 05:08 AM   #2
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Even if English were your native language, it would have been advisable to have a native English speaker professionally copyedit and proofread your book before you published it. You only get one chance to make a first impression!

Also - unless you're posting the book to a forum dedicated to members who edit and critique each other's book drafts - it's inappropriate to publish your book with the intention of having readers make corrections for you.

Given the above two points, I'm surprised your book is $2.99 at Amazon.com (rather than free).

Last edited by Froide; 05-08-2016 at 05:13 AM.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diary, letters