Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #76
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
wow. you're digging deep. first the fanboi card and now grammar police? you going to rickroll me next? don't they miss you over in the irex form? run along.
You're neither competent in logic, spelling nor flaming.

How about: you go to an Apple Store and bug these people with your unintelligent blabbering.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #77
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
You're neither competent in logic, spelling nor flaming.

How about: you go to an Apple Store and bug these people with your unintelligent blabbering.
when you have nothing interesting to say you launch into personal attacks.. i thought your kind had finally gone. since i actually own apple products, i think i'll stick around. why don't you move along and change the world elsewhere?

Advert
Old 07-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #78
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
when you have nothing interesting to say you launch into personal attacks.. i thought your kind had finally gone. since i actually own apple products, i think i'll stick around. why don't you move along and change the world elsewhere?
At first you started the personal attack by name calling. I didn't report you because I think you're one of these 'special needs' persons. Secondly as you have nothing productive to say it's only logical that you 'move along'.

I don't think you're a troll. You're obviously just 'special' and need 'special attention' ...

Last edited by joblack; 07-18-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #79
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
wow. your level of ignorance, callousness, arrogant attitude, and belittlement of special needs people just astounds me. the sad thing is, you think your comments are funny and insulting. please. go play elsewhere. maybe somewhere you're liked, if such a place exists. i'm afraid you'll start attacking my race or religion next. your parents should have taught you that bigotry is not a good trait.

Last edited by scottjl; 07-18-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:06 PM   #80
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Stop the personal attacks. NOW.
Advert
Old 07-19-2010, 04:02 AM   #81
joblack
Wizard

Quote:
i'm afraid you'll start attacking my race or religion next. your parents should have taught you that bigotry is not a good trait.
You're using the race or religion card (which is too obvious) and doesn't change the fact that you started the personal attack.

Anyway, as my time is valuable I put your 'valuable contributions' to my ignore list. May be others have more 'patience' with you.

Last edited by joblack; 07-19-2010 at 04:07 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:08 AM   #82
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
You're using the race or religion card (which is too obvious) and doesn't change the fact that you started the personal attack.

Anyway, as my time is valuable I put your 'valuable contributions' to my ignore list. May be others have more 'patience' with you.
Dude i havent read any of this nonsense but you should grow a pair and apologise for your comments about 'special needs' its rather inflammatory and unneccesarry.

And it isnt a mature or acceptable response to state 'but he started it', own up and take responsibility for what YOu said!.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:00 AM   #83
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Stop the personal attacks. NOW.
I actually meant that. Thread closed.
Closed Thread