Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
Cranky Librarian
Cranky Librarian began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
A repeat warning about dealing with Yale Zhang & Onyx boox US

Unfortunately I have had (am still having) a bad experience with these people. My M92 started having issues with its screen in July. Being a little over 6 months old I contacted Yale about repairs. After two emails I finally got a response from Yale, advising to send it back. It left Melbourne 31/7 and was signed for by Yale 3/8.

Four weeks later and I have still had no communication from Yale. I have emailed several times, and left two voice mail messages (keeping in mind the time difference between Australia & America this is a real pain). For something that was supposed to be repaired in a week this is beyond ridiculous.

I am incredibly angry. All I want is for my e-reader to be repaired and returned to me ASAP.

I have the details for The Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Protection, and the Better Business Bureau. If anyone can recommend anywhere else I should be filing a complaint I would appreciate it.
Cranky Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote