still no response m these programs and can not find my device
kindly help
regards
ASDX
asdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
If you are connecting the PE to your computer with the USB cable you need to follow the instructions on page 48 of the manual to mount the PE. Until you do that the computer will not see your PE.

You don't need to have USB debugging on to do this.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
asdx
Enthusiast
asdx began at the beginning.

Device: astak pocket pro
hi!!!

sir
please respond in relation to the refereed software only
otherwise my PE is connecting
i want to side load apk applications
regards
asdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
you can load up applications by copying the .apk file anywhere on your PE then use ES file explorer and tap on the .apk file, it should install. As ivanjt said, you don't need to enable USB debugging and you don't need to use any of those programs, in fact, some users have reported that at least one of those programs made their PE unusable.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #5
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
I don't have any special programs to side load apps. As emusan said, you can copy the .apk file over to the PE (by any means... usb connect to computer, flash drive, SD card). I typically just email myself the file, and when I double click on the attached file inside the email, it automatically installs (or at least asks me if I want to). No moving files around, no needing to navigate through a file explorer. It may not be elegant, but it works!
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #6
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
@asdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdx View Post
sir
please respond in relation to the refereed software only
otherwise my PE is connecting
i want to side load apk applications
regards
ivanjt did answer your question.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
you can also go to the website freewarelover.com using the browser on your PE and just down it directly then use either the notification window or teh ES file explorer app to find the .apk file then install it that way. That's what I've been doing, never had to connect to the pc directly. The other method to side load, which I've done is download it off the pc into a usb drive then insert to PE then use ES file explorer again.

hope this helps. I've downloaded Anrgry bird (dont forget to turn off the mountain or it will run very sluggish) and video player (which is not really a stand alone player but it will list your videos) without having to use the ES file explorer to find your video files and battery life ( a widget that gives you actually percentage of battery life left) and I did have to do the hard way to download OVERDRIVE (which lets you borrow books from your local library) from a PC then transfer it over to the PE. For some reason I couldnt download directly from teh web site.
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote