Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
swallman
Enthusiast
swallman began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
"A Problem Occurred" on the "Shop" page.

Got my NC unwrapped this morning and I'm trying to scroll through the "Hot Newsstand Picks". Everytime I click the "More" button on the bottom of the page, I get "A Problem Occurred. Sorry, a problem has occurred - please try again. If you continue to receive this error, please visit www.nookcolor.com/support for help."

Wondering if anyone else is getting this error message ?
swallman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
coolbreeze
Addict
coolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with others

Device: Nook Color, White 3G K3
When I had my NC (non-rooted) I got that error all the time when browsing the store. Guess it was because of the spotty wifi? Annoying anyway...
coolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert