Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-21-2003, 02:10 PM   #1
thenightfly42
thenightfly42 began at the beginning.

Question Viewing iSiloX pages with Plucker

I'm trying to use iSiloX to make sites for Plucker, which it says on TURCIC that this can be done. I installed Plucker on my Clie and iSiloX on my WinXP, and I can convert sites with ISiloX, but the resulting converted sites are not viewable in Plucker ("no documents found").

I checked the converted pdb on my Clie with FileZ, and determined that the converted sites have a Creator code of SilX, which I expect is the problem.

Could someone help me to fix this?
thenightfly42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 02:21 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
thenightfly42,

iSiloX itself cannot directly used for Plucker. What I meant to say is that you can use iSiloX to quickly list the Web Channel Collection and the respective urls of each channels. You could then cut&paste the urls of your favorite channels to the Plucker desktop application and download the website from there.

Sorry for the confusion (and my mediocre at best English....)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2003, 02:38 PM   #3
thenightfly42
thenightfly42 began at the beginning.

Thanks, I understand now.
thenightfly42 is offline   Reply With Quote