Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
samsung galaxy tab - connectivity question

Have just got the samsung galaxy tab and trying to find my way around it. I have a 3g sim card which i use in it but when I first set it up I think I turned off the 3g so I could just use with wifi as I have broadband at home. I want to know how to use the 3g when i need it outside of home and have checked the user manual which is crap, checked on the samsung website but can't seem to find out how.
I do not want 3g all the time as that would cost unnecessarily.

slainte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
You should post this in the Android forum (unless you have already). You might get more attention.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=225
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert