Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
wfepley
wfepley began at the beginning.

Device: none
Astak EZReader Pocket Pro for sale [No Longer Available]

For Sale: Astak EZReader Pocket Pro eReader:
Includes:
Leather carrying case (brown exterior, grey interior)
User manual
Quick Start Guide
USB to MiniUSB cable
Ear phones
Screwdriver
Lanyard
Charger
Original product box

Used for 1 month. In very nice shape. I purchased this from Geeks.com in early February, 2012, just before they ran out.
Very good condition.
$45 OBO
If shipped, cost will be added to price.

Link to CNET Review with specs, etc.: http://reviews.cnet.com/e-book-reade...-33775391.html
Link to Geeks.com listing: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?Inv...BLK-EB-05EZPRO

I could email photos if desired.
Thanks. Walt
Old 03-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 10-25-2015, 11:25 AM   #3
tarison
tarison began at the beginning.

Astak EZReader Pocket Pro

Are you still looking to sell this?
Old 10-25-2015, 12:06 PM   #4
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarison View Post
Are you still looking to sell this?
The original post is almost 3 years old at this moment.
Old 10-30-2015, 08:18 PM   #5
wfepley

Dear Friends: I'm sure sorry about my tardy responses here. Referring to the original post of 3/12/12 with the Astak Reader for sale: It has long since been given to my sister's son-in-law. All I have now that I'm not using is a Pocket Book 360 Plus that I don't know what to do with. Best wishes in your search. wfepley 10/30/15 (Note: I'll see if I can figure out how to remove this thread. Thanks)
Old 10-30-2015, 08:47 PM   #6
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
You have a couple of options.

You could edit your initial post and add a note that the reader has been dispensed with.

Or, you could click on the ! button in any of the posts on this thread, and send a note to the moderators asking them to edit the subject line to add "CLOSED" at the end.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:08 AM   #7
wfepley

Exclamation Post Edit - please add "closed" to the end of thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
You have a couple of options.

You could edit your initial post and add a note that the reader has been dispensed with.

Or, you could click on the ! button in any of the posts on this thread, and send a note to the moderators asking them to edit the subject line to add "CLOSED" at the end.
Post Edit: Please add "closed" to the end of this thread subject line. THanks, wfepley
Old 11-13-2015, 09:49 AM   #8
tarison
tarison began at the beginning.

Closed
Closed Thread

Tags
astak, ezreader, pocket pro