Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #16
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
More Freebies for your new year reading pleasure from Sourcebooks

Bound to Be a Bride by Megan Mulry

Spoiler:
Seventeen-year-old Isabella (Doña Isabella de Suárez de Figueroa y Córdoba), daughter of the Duke of Feria, is preparing for her arranged marriage to the son of a wealthy aristocrat. On the morning of her wedding day, after weeks of planning, Isabella escapes from the palace, believing she is riding to freedom.

Unfortunately, after only a few hours on horseback, Isabella happens upon a small band of three gentlemen who restrain her and take her hostage. Ultimately, after they realize she is most likely a woman of privilege, they offer their assistance, as all of them are also headed to Aveiro, a port city in Portugal, to escape their familial obligations.

While they are travelling, Isabella and Javier, the leader, develop a tender affection. When Javi (Francisco Javier de la Mina) insists on binding Isabella's wrists and ankles each night—ostensibly to prevent her escape or theft of their goods-the ritual soon turns into a heated game of unspoken sexual promise that is ultimately consummated when they discover their true identities.

To Be His by Terri L. Austin

Spoiler:
I didn't amass an empire without taking risks, but I'm not a complete arse. So yes, when I offered to trade Allie Campbell three months as my mistress for her family home, it was a joke. Only thing is, she wasn't laughing...and she bloody well took me up on it.
Well, all right then; I could play that game. I figured I'd take her on, we'd have some fun, and in three months, she'd walk away with her family intact and I could get back to what I do best: making money.
But I'd made one mistake along the way. I stupidly assumed that after having her, I could walk away. I was wrong. I don't know how long this feeling-this consuming need-will last, but I'm not ready to let her go.
Not now. Not yet. Maybe not ever.

On His Watch by Katie Ruggle

Spoiler:
In the remote Rocky Mountains, lives depend on the Search & Rescue brotherhood. But in a place this far off the map, trust is hard to come by and secrets can be murder...
Ice rescue diver Derek Warner never meant to be a hero. But when two little girls go missing, he's the first in line to bring them home-even if that means scouring the wilderness with the woman he once loved and lost, Artemis Rey.
Artemis has never stopped wanting Derek. Now, racing to find the girls before it's too late, minutes turn to hours. Night falls. Old flames rekindle. And a danger grows in the darkest wilderness that may be more than even the Search and Rescue brotherhood can hope to face...
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:57 AM   #17
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Pre-Order Freebie: Running Wild: A Second Shot Novella by Sara Jane Stone

• Publisher: Avon Impulse (February 2, 2016)
  • Publication Date: February 2, 2016
Spoiler:
Before they were Serving Trouble, they were Running Wild
She’s always been off limits…
Noah Tager has always played by the rules and proudly wears the label “Local Hero.” But before he leaves to become one of The Few, The Proud, The Marines, he wants to turn his fantasies into reality with the one woman who has always been off limits.
He’s always been a challenge…
When it comes to her less-than-stellar reputation, Josie Fairmore is ready and willing to cross over into nothing-left-to-lose territory, if it leads to an all-night ride with the man of her X-rated dreams. With her big brother leaving in the morning to “Be All He Can Be” in the Army, Dominic will never find out about her fling with his best friend Noah.
But one wild ride together doesn’t change the fact that Noah’s leaving in the morning—and he’s taking Josie’s heart with him.
Advert
Old 01-01-2016, 12:02 PM   #18
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

FREE - A Lady in the Making by Medini Summer

• Print Length: 288 pages
  • Publisher: Endeavour Press (November 30, 2015)
  • Publication Date: November 30, 2015
Spoiler:
London, 1848.

Aloise’s mother succumbs to the cholera epidemic of the city.

Before passing she begs her daughter never to earn her living from the streets.

But with starvation looming, Aloise is forced to sell her body for bread.

From being the daughter of a seamstress of respectable parentage in Somerset, Aloise has become a lady of the night.

The streets of the Seven Dials are dangerously violent. Syd Black and his Blackamore cronie prey upon Aloise, attempting to force her into their employ.

Therefore when Frederick Tavistock, a gentleman client of Aloise, offers to buy her clothes befitting a lady, Aloise is instantly beguiled.

But once she has realised that Freddy's establishment is a glorified whorehouse for genteel clients, Aloise decides it’s time to take her future into her own hands.

After seeing an advertisement for emigrating to New Zealand, Aloise endeavours to secure a passage on a ship that will take her to Port of Lyttleton in the Canterbury settlement in New Zealand.

She attempts to hide the truth of her profession.

Snooty clerks and officials refuse her acceptance but she is determined to achieve her dream of becoming a lady.
Eventually, Caroline Chisholm, a philanthropist, adopts Aloise as a sound prospect for free passage.

Finally free of the filth of London, Aloise sets sail on the ‘Isabella Hercus’.

Who should she find on board but Lucius Thrimble, the former clerk of the Canterbury Association who recently opposed her passage?

He threatens to expose her secret life on the streets of the Dials and destroy her happy future.

Will Aloise be able to keep her unacceptable past hidden or will she be ostracised by all aboard the vessel?

Will she finally find peace in New Zealand or will misfortune follow her to new lands?

Will Aloise ever become a lady?
Old 01-01-2016, 12:39 PM   #19
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

FREE - The Right One by Samanthya Wyatt

• Print Length: 266 pages
  • Publisher: Soul Mate Publishing (June 16, 2014)
  • Publication Date: June 16, 2014
Spoiler:
A Man Without A Heart.

Morgan Bartholomew Langston, Earl of Whetherford, has finally decided to accept his fate. Tired of dangerous assignments and putting his neck on the line, he has returned to his ancestral home to accept the title of his birthright and produce the required heir. But, when he arrives, he finds his home has been invaded and a female has taken off with his mother’s jewels. Morgan decides the traitorous jade will not get away, so he sets into motion a plan to bring her back. When he abducts the wrong woman, his reaction to her brings him dangerously close to breaking his vow of forbidden emotions.

A Woman Without A Love.

Katherine Elizabeth Radbourn is a strong, independent woman and at the age of twenty three, is still unwed. In a desperate attempt to find her brother, she is abducted which leads her on a journey to love and mistaken identity. Once she meets her captor, fear and indignation dissipates to an overwhelming awareness. Even though he tells her she is the wrong one, Kat realizes she has finally met a man that – not only she is attracted to – but has awakened her woman’s body. Does he really care for her or does he secretly yearn for the woman she is supposed to be? Uncertainty makes her risk the very man she has given her soul.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:37 PM   #20
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Iit's FREEBIE FRIDAY! at Harlequin. Purchase any three books of your choice and get the fourth book FREE with the JAN16FR coupon code at Checkout. Offer valid until January 1, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Advert
Old 01-01-2016, 10:13 PM   #21
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
FREE - The Sport of Baronets by Theresa Romain

• Print Length: 120 pages
  • Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca (November 3, 2015)
  • Publication Date: November 3, 2015
Spoiler:

An original novella introducing Romance of the Turf, Theresa Romain's exciting new Regency romance series
The lives of Sir Bartlett Crosby and Hannah Chandler have been marked by fierce competition between their elite families...the perfect breeding ground for a mutual attraction neither can deny.
Bart hopes to conquer "the turf" through victory in a much-touted match. Should his heavily-favored colt win, the Crosby reputation and fortunes would be revived. Bart's plan seems poised for success until the lovely Hannah Chandler, daughter of a noted rival trainer, turns up claiming ownership of the colt. When Hannah insists on claiming her purchase, the prize colt disappears from Bart's stable. Theft or treachery? As Hannah and Bart rush to solve the mystery before race time, they uncover a scandalous truth about their families' pasts-a truth that has the potential to either destroy both their futures, or to guide them to a love they never imagined.

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Sport-Baronets...rt+of+baronets
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 10:18 PM   #22
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Thanks Froide and sorry. I was holding a kitten and typing with one hand.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:24 AM   #23
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
I was holding a kitten and typing with one hand.
Holding a Kitten is more important than anything else ever!!!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:47 AM   #24
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Holding a Kitten is more important than anything else ever!!!
S
Silverraven I work with a rescue and they are foster kittens about 8 or 9 weeks old. They were dumped at out vet's office. One of them seems to think I should hold it every time I sit at the computer.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:44 PM   #25
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Silverraven I work with a rescue and they are foster kittens about 8 or 9 weeks old. They were dumped at out vet's office. One of them seems to think I should hold it every time I sit at the computer.
Awwww....

I'm so jealous. I love cats but I'm wildly allergic to them so I can't even pet them, let alone hold one.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 02:51 PM   #26
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

For any with Facebook here is a link to pictures. 2 males and 1 female. https://www.facebook.com/maxshope/po...58084140902889
Old 01-02-2016, 03:11 PM   #27
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Dark Horse by Michelle Diener is on sale. It's an Amazon only release (at least for digital, the print version is available at B&N too, but not on sale).

Spoiler:
Some secrets carry the weight of the world.

Rose McKenzie may be far from Earth with no way back, but she's made a powerful ally--a fellow prisoner with whom she's formed a strong bond. Sazo's an artificial intelligence. He's saved her from captivity and torture, but he's also put her in the middle of a conflict, leaving Rose with her loyalties divided.

Captain Dav Jallan doesn't know why he and his crew have stumbled across an almost legendary Class 5 battleship, but he's not going to complain. The only problem is, all its crew are dead, all except for one strange, new alien being.

She calls herself Rose. She seems small and harmless, but less and less about her story is adding up, and Dav has a bad feeling his crew, and maybe even the four planets, are in jeopardy. The Class 5's owners, the Tecran, look set to start a war to get it back and Dav suspects Rose isn't the only alien being who survived what happened on the Class 5. And whatever else is out there is playing its own games.

In this race for the truth, he's going to have to go against his leaders and trust the dark horse.

I had planned to wait until it was released as an epub, but for 99¢ I'll buy the Amazon version

Last edited by library addict; 01-02-2016 at 03:14 PM. Reason: clarify digital is only Amazon
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 03:26 PM   #28
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Maggie Shayne is offering Annie's Hero free if you take a survey about your reading habits and preferences. I took the survey, which took maybe 5-10 minutes. (I wasn't really paying attention, but it was quick.) She then gives you a coupon code to use at Smashwords to get the book (DRM-free, multiple formats).

I'm not posting the coupon code here, since I sort of think folks ought to take the survey to earn the book, but the info on the offer is below. Oh yeah, and it also enters you in her drawing for a free Kindle Fire HD.

From my email today:

Quote:
Want to Win a Kindle Fire HD?

Want a FREE copy of a great novel too?

Every single person who takes my short survey will get a FREE copy of ANNIE'S HERO, one of my favorite novels, in the electronic format of their choice.

And ONE survey respondent will win a Kindle Fire HD!

▪ Free book offer expires 2/15/2015
▪ Survey closes 1/31/2015
▪ Kindle Fire Winner noticed on 2/1/2015

survey link:
http://sable.madmimi.com/click?id=21...shayne-readers
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 04:17 PM   #29
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
For any with Facebook here is a link to pictures. 2 males and 1 female. https://www.facebook.com/maxshope/po...58084140902889
Ohhhh! How cute! I love kitten
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 04:19 PM   #30
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Dark Horse by Michelle Diener is on sale. It's an Amazon only release (at least for digital, the print version is available at B&N too, but not on sale).

Spoiler:
Some secrets carry the weight of the world.

Rose McKenzie may be far from Earth with no way back, but she's made a powerful ally--a fellow prisoner with whom she's formed a strong bond. Sazo's an artificial intelligence. He's saved her from captivity and torture, but he's also put her in the middle of a conflict, leaving Rose with her loyalties divided.

Captain Dav Jallan doesn't know why he and his crew have stumbled across an almost legendary Class 5 battleship, but he's not going to complain. The only problem is, all its crew are dead, all except for one strange, new alien being.

She calls herself Rose. She seems small and harmless, but less and less about her story is adding up, and Dav has a bad feeling his crew, and maybe even the four planets, are in jeopardy. The Class 5's owners, the Tecran, look set to start a war to get it back and Dav suspects Rose isn't the only alien being who survived what happened on the Class 5. And whatever else is out there is playing its own games.

In this race for the truth, he's going to have to go against his leaders and trust the dark horse.

I had planned to wait until it was released as an epub, but for 99¢ I'll buy the Amazon version
Thank you, it looks good and I'm lately of rom sci-fi mod.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote