Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #46
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maybe I should have started a new thread for this as I'm not sure anyone's reading this one anymore.

But I heard from a highly-placed source (who spoke to me on condition of anonymity). This source claimed to know with certainty that Mobipocket had its reader for the iPhone ready to go in August, but that Amazon forced them not to release it.

http://www.teleread.org/blog/2008/12...ent-after-all/

Isn't that interesting?
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote