Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 04-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
DeathtoToasters
Connoisseur
DeathtoToasters began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Illiad, Sony 505
Where to purchase?

Anyone know where I can purchase a gen3? It seems that they are out....once again.

Thanks
DeathtoToasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtoToasters View Post
Anyone know where I can purchase a gen3? It seems that they are out....once again.

Thanks
http://store.naebllc.com/

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:03 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
It's in stock here.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:03 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
It's in stock here.
He was asking for the Gen3, Nate.

Naeb is probably your best shot; however, Harry is the resident expert on the Gen3, and it's possible he may have heard something.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
He was asking for the Gen3, Nate.

Naeb is probably your best shot; however, Harry is the resident expert on the Gen3, and it's possible he may have heard something.

Don
I know. It was a joke.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:26 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm afraid I don't know any more than anyone else. I'd suggest NAEB if you live in North America, direct from Bookeen if you live elsewhere.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:37 AM   #7
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm afraid I don't know any more than anyone else. I'd suggest NAEB if you live in North America, direct from Bookeen if you live elsewhere.
I know of several shops in The Netherlands and Germany that seem to have it on stock

http://www.ebookreaders.nl/

http://www.justread.de/
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
mrdini
Connoisseur
mrdini doesn't littermrdini doesn't litter

Device: Hanlin V2 & V6
Quote:

Thanks
I also happen to have a few (but not many), in the UK.

If you're interested, feel free to check out my post at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22515.

Thanks!
mrdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:11 PM   #9
ricdiogo
Gutenberger
ricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Quote:
Have you tried their resellers? I've just randomly opened ApolloXXI and they have it in stock.
ricdiogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #10
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
He's got to be from the USA. It's only reasonable that people who are from the USA don't need to go ahead and say "I'm from the US" all the time, it'd be easier if foreign people made it clear each time.

For example Americans will put down "Florida" or "California" as the last line of their address, everybody else would put "United Kingdom" or "France" etc.

(And I'm just having fun. Don't go getting offended)
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #11
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
Well....when some states are as big as countries.....

(And I'm just having fun too. Definitely don't go getting offended )
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The Gen3 is also available from BooksOnBoard.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:59 PM   #13
solodoc
Connoisseur
solodoc began at the beginning.

Device: CybookG3...
hi ya guys

Just ordered my second cybook after my original *sob*sob* went MIA....

somebody stole it......so be careful guys..lock it....hide it or share the same fate I did....

Anywhooo......I just realiized how useful the ebook reader is...
solodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #14
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWLaRue View Post
Hmmmmm 96% of the world population lives outside the US

Lets not offend this small minority of non-US cityzens and keep having fun
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:26 AM   #15
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWLaRue View Post

(And I'm just having fun too. Definitely don't go getting offended )
Hmm, do Australians just write they're from Tasmania, or Queensland?
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote