Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-15-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Stephen Fry news

He now has 1 million followers on Twitter, and he created a video to mark the occasion. Don't drink or eat while watching.

http://www.stephenfry.com/2009/11/14/twillionth/
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
He now has 1 million followers on Twitter, and he created a video to mark the occasion. Don't drink or eat while watching.

http://www.stephenfry.com/2009/11/14/twillionth/
thanks for the warning.

i'm very proud to have done my bit in getting him there.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"the official marker pen of the future is the sharpie. that is all you need to know."

see, THIS is what it's about !!! stephen fry is better than squirrels !!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
kenmark
Addict
kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Miriam and Shane(??) should go on an adventure with Hugo and Lefty.
kenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmark View Post
Miriam and Shane(??) should go on an adventure with Hugo and Lefty.
hm, sounds a bit kinky to me.
Advert
Old 11-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #6
kenmark
Addict
kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hm, sounds a bit kinky to me.
Perhaps a sequel to Kinky Boots? (The *inside* story)
Old 11-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Perhaps a sequel to Kinky Boots? (The *inside* story)
hm, intriguing premise.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #8
kenmark
Addict

Quote:
hm, intriguing premise.
Chapter I: Knee Deep in ?

Hugo: Hey Lefty, do you find yourself stretched to the limit?
Lefty: Say, what?
Hugo: I don't ever remember being a size 12 before.
Lefty: Say, what? I can't seem to see the light of day! Where are we?
Hugo: Have you gotten us mixed up in some lame brain adventure again? ...

Last edited by kenmark; 11-16-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Spelling/added title
Old 11-15-2009, 11:58 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

it's true that we rarely see hugo and lefty actually on someone's feet during their adventures, although technically that is the most logical place for them. then again i suppose it's a lot harder to save the day / cause utter chaos when you're confined to a pair of shoes (kinky or otherwise).
Old 11-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #10
kenmark
Addict

Quote:
it's true that we rarely see hugo and lefty actually on someone's feet during their adventures, although technically that is the most logical place for them. then again i suppose it's a lot harder to save the day / cause utter chaos when you're confined to a pair of shoes (kinky or otherwise).
Lefty: It smells like Italy.
Hugo: How would you know what Italy smells like? It has that new car smell to me. How are we going to escape from this place? This is a tighter fit than that tumbler dryer of doom! It *sounds* like Germany, how did we end up here???
Old 11-15-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Lefty: It smells like Italy.
Hugo: How would you know what Italy smells like? It has that new car smell to me. How are we going to escape from this place? This is a tighter fit than that tumbler dryer of doom! It *sounds* like Germany, how did we end up here???
Old 11-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

(by the way, i think h&l actually *have* been to italy. it might even have been with me.)
Old 11-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #13
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
"Erotically cloned" "Twit on my face" LMAO
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #14
kenmark
Addict

Quote:
(by the way, i think h&l actually *have* been to italy. it might even have been with me.)
[Husky male voice asks "Does this come in a six inch heel?"]
Hugo: Lefty, did you hear that.
Lefty: Say, what? I was dreaming of pasta primavera.
Hugo: Sleeping on the job again? Snap out of it! He was speaking English; must be a tourist.
[A bright flash of light blinds both adventurers]
Hugo: What was that? What's that zipping sound? I can't see again!
Lefty: I dunno. Why are we on a 60 degree angle? I'm hungry...
Old 11-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
"Erotically cloned" "Twit on my face" LMAO
just reading the citations i'm giggling again.

Quote:
[Husky male voice asks "Does this come in a six inch heel?"]
Hugo: Lefty, did you hear that.
Lefty: Say, what? I was dreaming of pasta primavera.
Hugo: Sleeping on the job again? Snap out of it! He was speaking English; must be a tourist.
[A bright flash of light blinds both adventurers]
Hugo: What was that? What's that zipping sound? I can't see again!
Lefty: I dunno. Why are we on a 60 degree angle? I'm hungry...
60° ?? crikey. that'll be a new experience for them. i can't manage heels that high without breaking my neck (or ankle). (in my defense, a significant proportion of the terrain i walk on daily is paving stones or otherwise uneven ground, which are notoriously dangerous for high heels).