Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-04-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
gucky
gucky began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy
how processes calibre PDF Input

Hello,

I want to know how Calibre imports PDf Dokuments. Where can i find Informations about this?
I think i must postprocess the PDF Output to delete too much Linefeed in PDF Dokuments.

greetings

Gucky
gucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual/conversion.html
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert