Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 05:22 AM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Chapter import in the multi-flow redesign

Hi Valloric, I've got a question about you multi-flow upgrade to Sigil.

I've got several ebooks that have all their chapters split up into individual html files and in their present form are difficult to recompile (with my limited experience) into an epub with Sigil.

With your multi-flow redesign, will I be able to import one of these html files and have it automatically set as a chapter in the work flow?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
With your multi-flow redesign, will I be able to import one of these html files and have it automatically set as a chapter in the work flow?
Yes, you should be able to right-click the list of XHTML files in the "epub browser" and select the "add new file" option. This should work for CSS files, images and font files (eventually).

It may not all end up in 0.2.0 since I don't want to work on the redesign adding feature upon feature for months while everyone waits, but it's in my design document and it will be added. Time is a factor.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert