Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
Areka
Enthusiast
Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: enTourage edge, 2 rooted pocket edge, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura HD
Unhappy fix_permissions

Hi!
I'm trying to run fix permissions in terminal.
I'd like to know what shell command line
and what initial command
should be (in terminal emulator menu) to succeed.
Terminal Emulator has superuser permission but I still can't write in terminal.
I would like to fix this problem but without some help I would need to start from scratch, learning everything about adb etc.
Thanks in advance
Areka is offline   Reply With Quote