Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-23-2003, 02:57 AM   #1
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Converting rocket books

I want to convert a rocketbook format ebook I have to something palm friendly, preferable iSilo.

Is there a method or utility out there that can convert rocketbook format docs back to text or HTML or something similar???

Regards,
Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 09:12 PM   #2
mjay
mjay began at the beginning.

Device: zire71 ipaq 1900
hi,
is it encrypted - (d/l from gemstar or powell) or something you put together with a sw program like reblibrarian??

if it is (encrypted) don't believe you can. Sorry.

that's why i usually buy in another format and convert to rb.

hope that helped

mjay
mjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 09:34 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't think it's encrypted, but I can't tell for sure, as I don't have a reader

Don't worry, I'm not that concerned now (too many other books to read anyway <g>)

Regards,
Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote