Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
rcook810
rcook810 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Sending book from Calibre to email?

I have tried to set it up so I can send books via email from calibre- I went to preferences, sharing and set that up-at least I think I did-
When i try to email a book, it takes forever then tells me it failed- I dont know what i am doing wrong...
Can anyone help?
rcook810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ails-using-app
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert