Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
sammy
Connoisseur
sammy began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS 700 entourage edge PB 360 PB603 Kindle DXG Onyx Boox M92
reading and working with scientific books

Hallo to all ebookreader,

I am looking for a reader good for reading scientific books.
I need Ebub and Txt and may be word or rtf. I would like to have a Wlan and read HTML-texts too. I would like to have the possibility to make notes in the text and find them easily. Very important is a dictionaray German-English.
I still have the sony700 (very good for reading in the night) and the pocketbook 360 (very good for reading a book but not so good for notices an a little bit too small).

Does anybody has an idea?

sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
alibaba
alibaba began at the beginning.

Device: pb360
hallo sammy
I am interested in an professionel reader too. I need it for reading and editing texts. I saw the entourage edge, but it seems to have some problems, the irex ilias series are may be an option but no dictionary , no epup. Or the samsung e60, but it is not sure when it will be released.
The most interesting one is the Pocketbook 901, but I dont know when it will be released...they told me, that it will be available in the Ukranine first. So I will go on looking around.
alibaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert