Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
bcarlson
Enthusiast
bcarlson began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
noob

Hello all. I am just a poor boy looking at purchasing a sony prs 505. Found this site to be quite helpful, now if I can just find a 505.
bcarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Where are you located? 505s aren't too hard to find at all.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Where are you located? 505s aren't too hard to find at all.
Well, that depends on where bcarlson lives. If they are in the US, then no, the 505 is not hard to find. Some other countries it may be harder.

Welcome to MobileRead bcarlson.

If we knew where you were we might be able to help a bit more.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:02 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bcarlson and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
DebT
Enthusiast
DebT began at the beginning.

Welcome and Happy Reading
DebT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
I was a noob not long ago, probably still am, but learning great things here every day. Welcome to MR bcarlson.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
bcarlson
Enthusiast
bcarlson began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
it's not the availablity of the 505 that hampers me, it is the price. I am in the States. I am trying to save what I can and sell other stuff, but the economy sucks.
bcarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarlson View Post
it's not the availablity of the 505 that hampers me, it is the price. I am in the States. I am trying to save what I can and sell other stuff, but the economy sucks.
You can get the new 505s for around $250 if you look around or are patient.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your quest for the 505!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote