Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
Title during 'save to disk' gets changed to title_sort

Hi,

My goal is to save my library to disk in one format (EPUB) into my dropbox, copy the metadata.db, and then publish my catalog with calibre2opds for Android reading. The settings in Calibre and calibre2opds are worked out. However, the folder names SaveToDisk is creating are changed, e.g. the library folder 'The Goblet of Fire (94)' becomes 'Goblet of Fire, The (94)'.
The template for saving to disk I am using though is '{author}/{title} ({id})/{title} - {authors}'. Title, not title_sort is used, but changed nevertheless. It all works fine in the final catalog except for books where title is not equal to title_sort.

Is this a bug or am I missing s.th.?

The reason I do this is to save bandwidth & time for dropbox uploading, I don't need the other formats or covers from the library published. I'd prefer this rather than copy my entire library.

Any help would be appreciated,
thanks very much, miquele

P.S. I was looking in Calibre bugs and here, but couldn't find a better thread to post.
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Tweaks
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
Thanks a a lot for your reply.
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
savetodisk, title, title_sort