Entomos began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD Firefly 256MB
Obviously not..., now the site shows:

"Availability: Backordered. Avalable again 9th of February"

Entomos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #17
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entomos View Post
Obviously not..., now the site shows:

"Availability: Backordered. Avalable again 9th of February"

Hi,
some orders are already shipped, but unfortunately quantity of Fireflies in the last recently delivered batch was not as enough to satisfy all current and prospective customers. The next batch has been already shipped too and will arrive within of this week. The quantity in this batch must be enough for a few weeks

Last edited by Booxtor; 02-04-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If I was to buy an i62HD (I'm in the US) I take it I would not get charged VAT. Also, what's the price in US dollars for such including shipping?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:57 AM   #19
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If I was to buy an i62HD (I'm in the US) I take it I would not get charged VAT. Also, what's the price in US dollars for such including shipping?
The price of device would be this
Shipping additionaly

Total price

Old 02-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #20
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
That appears to be prohibitively expensive.....and doesn't include a protective case, I would imagine?

Too bad the cost is too high...for me.

Question: Isn't 199,92 [includes case] equal to $136.88 ? - THAT price is fine.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-11-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
The price of device would be this
Shipping additionaly

Total price

Too bad the price is too high.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:38 AM   #22
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Too bad the price is too high.

For MR users, whose karma is more than 1M and more than 1K posts I can offer 15% discount on product price