Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-10-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/iTunes/DRM-free) When "I Do" Becomes "I Don't" [Xtian Divorce Help]

When "I Do" Becomes "I Don't": Practical Steps for Healing During Separation & Divorce by Laura Petherbridge, a DivorceCare self-help video series featured expert, is her moderately inspirational advice guide to Exactly What It Says In The Title for those experiencing irreconcilable marital difficulties, drawing upon the comfort of faith as well as giving useful lifestyle tips on how to handle explaining things to the kids and other matters, free courtesy of Christian publisher David C. Cook.

Currently free, probably just for the next couple of days @ B&N (also UK), Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK), iTunes & Google Play (both available to Canadians), and also ChristianBook (DRM-Free ePub available to selected countries), and may also be free at other venues listed on the publisher's catalogue page.

Description
Petherbridge realized her marriage was ending, she asked the gut-wrenching question,

"What do I do now?"

Now Laura offers practical answers about divorce that she has found through her own experience and through two decades of caring for those grieving the loss of a marriage. In the midst of pain and confusion, you might also be asking questions such as these:

-How do I find where I belong when I no longer know my identity?
-If my spouse asks for forgiveness, should I go back?
-If I get an attorney, will my spouse think I'm giving up on our marriage forever?
-How do I figure out a budget on my own?
-What should I do when others criticize my ex-spouse in front of my kids?
-How do I reenter the workplace after years of staying home?
-How will I know when it's a good time to date again?
-Does God still care about me?
-Will I ever be happy again?

With straightforward, sensitive answers to these questions and others, Petherbridge offers real-life help, spiritual insights, and new hope for the future.

Includes reflection and discussion questions after each chapter and guidelines for those who love someone who is getting a divorce.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
expired freebie