Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 10-15-2003, 02:00 PM   #1
goaliemn
goaliemn began at the beginning.

Device: HP 2215
Using Turcic with isiloXC on linux

Is there a way to use Turcic with the linux command line version of IsiloXC? Or a way to export option files from the windows version? I'd like to cron IsiloXC to grab stuff for me throughout the day and email me the files to install while I'm at work.

Thanks

Mark
goaliemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 04:17 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Mark, did you check the iSiloXC reference?

http://www.isilox.com/support/manual...XC/iSiloXC.htm

Btw, your cron job gave me the idea to write a PHP interface where one can online-convert websites.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2003, 04:37 PM   #3
goaliemn
goaliemn began at the beginning.

Device: HP 2215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Mark, did you check the iSiloXC reference?

http://www.isilox.com/support/manual...XC/iSiloXC.htm

Btw, your cron job gave me the idea to write a PHP interface where one can online-convert websites.

I did check it. are you saying I can grab the files that isoloX creates with turcic and copy them over to my linux server?

and that PHP interface would kick butt Let me know if you need a tester. That is one thing I like about avantgo. Point to a site and it does it. I'd love something similar, or maybe have the php interface run the conversion, as well as display the options you'd need to put it in your own file.

One complex site I'd like to do is the fark photoshop competitions. Bring all the photo entries from all the various servers into an isilo file and read them while at work.. http://www.fark.com and check any of the photoshop links if you haven't seen it before
goaliemn is offline   Reply With Quote