Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #1
bear4hunter
Addict
bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle 3 & DX Graphite, PocketBook 302 & Pro 603
Kindle 2 (International Version) with Accessories

Hello Community,

this is my first post, however I read a lot of your postings the last months, and found this forum very helpful!

I stumbled upon you all as I ordered my Kindle 2 as it became available in Germany!

However, since now there is a very appealing new Kindle DX Graphite out, I'm thinking of selling his little brother, of course in a bundle with the accessories I bought with it as well: 2 Jackets and a Reading Light.

You can find the details on amazon:
M-Edge Prodigy Leather Kindle Jacket with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Pebbled Mocha w/ Saddle
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

M-Edge Platform Leather Kindle Jacket (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Pebbled Mocha w/ Saddle

M-Edge e-Luminator2 Booklight for Amazon Kindle (Fits 6" Display, 2nd gen)

Taking the reduced price in account, I guess a new kindle 2 with the accessories will cost about 300 Euro - if you're interested, just make me an offer I can't refuse Since I live in Germany, selling inside Germany would be my favourite, but I'm willing to sell abroad as well.

Greets,
Pascal
bear4hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

This poster has very few posts.

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning an OP's character, but Members have been burnt by unscrupulous scoundrels in the past.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
bear4hunter
Addict
bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle 3 & DX Graphite, PocketBook 302 & Pro 603
Hello Don,

after reading your post, you're right, it was a stupid idea to start posting in this forum with a for sale :-/
People here don't know me, and my parents thought me, never to trust a stranger - so why would the people here trust me.

I can assure you, the items are still available, everyone in Munich, Germany can come and see.

Greets,
Pascal
bear4hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear4hunter View Post
Hello Don,

after reading your post, you're right, it was a stupid idea to start posting in this forum with a for sale :-/
People here don't know me, and my parents thought me, never to trust a stranger - so why would the people here trust me.

I can assure you, the items are still available, everyone in Munich, Germany can come and see.

Greets,
Pascal
It's not a stupid idea... Simply a warning for people to think twice before buying. Which is never stupid! It's nothing personal, but if you try to participate in other threads, people will start to know you. And maybe there is somebody near you that wants the Kindle and has the time check it out.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote